Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Beginning of the Year

And it's back to school here in Pribram. Today is the first day of classes with students at school. Teachers had to be at school all of last week, but it was just for preparatory purposes. But students just had a quick meeting and then fled, so tomorrow I finally have my first class of the school year. I am ready to just get it started, we have been sitting around planning for it and thinking about it for so long that I just want to be doing some teaching. As for these pictures below, Pavla and Jirka took me to a neighboring town, Dobris, to visit a chateau last week. I had been to it before but wanted to see the gardens while the flowers were still colorful. Pavla enjoys taking the pictures, and so explains my sequence of photos with Jirka. But the weather here certaily has been beautiful. And so begins another year in CZ...

Comments:
Jake and I never made it out to those gardens...they are great. Probably won't look too great when we come to Czech in January though.

Oh yeah, we are coming to Czech in January. We'll be there for the ples.

Beka
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?