Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

End of Year Events...

The pictures below are from a few different events. The first is my birthday party. It was doubly special because my brother Joel was visiting for this time. So some Czech friends and Ben had a little get together with plenty of food. It was fun. One other event is a concert I attended with Jiri, Pavla, and Ondra. And the last event is a hiking trip with my church here to the Austrian Alps. It was crazy. We left at 3 in the morning, caravaned to the Alps, hiked an extremely grueling hike. Well, it felt less like a hike and more like a desperate fight for survival. Between my sunburn, blisters, and sore legs, I haven't been in that much physical pain in a very long time, certainly not this year!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?