Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

A Birthday!

But not my birthday. It was the birthday of a fellow Biology teacher at our school and a frequent member of both English clubs we have associated ourselves with. And so for a present we took a big group picture with an inside joke apparent in it, I do not have it but when I get it I will put it up on the blog and try to explain it to you, although it will doubtlessly lose all of it's humor that way. At least you will be able to see another picture of Ben and me with some students. That is what the pictures from the language classroom are from, preparations for this picture. We then had the school English club over to our flat (apartment) for a couple reasons. First, we had so much food the usual pub would probably not let us in, and second the Czech-Germany Olympic hockey game was played that night and so there would probably be no room for a birthday party anyways. So either way, it turned out to be a very fun afternoon that turned into a fun evening that turned into a fun night before everyone finally left. So success. Ok, that is all for now. More to come later.

Comments:
Am I so lame that I just now realized that you have a blog?! Apparently so...

Jake is going to be there very soon. I'm jealous...

It's great to see some familiar faces on these pages (by the way, I don't miss that washing machine one bit).

Beka
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?