Monday, August 08, 2005

 
Greetings!

I am currently in Pasedena, CA in the middle of training to teach in the Czech Republic next year. Three weeks down, two to go. In fact, this past weekend I got to fly back to the midwest to see a good friend, Dan, get married. A special time with friends and family. Following a crazy trip by Joel and Dad to get Abigail back from New York City, my immediate family made the trip down to Evansville for the wedding. A great time to see everybody one last time. But it was strange telling everyone "I'll see you in a year!"
So it's back to training. Which is good, I have a long way to go before I even feel like a teacher. But I guess some of those things will just come with experience once we get overseas. I am going to try to put up a picture of our Czech team. It's a great crowd, some very gifted teachers among us. While there will be only Ben and I in our town of Pribram, there are a few of these teachers up in Prague, and hour bus ride away.
Ok. That's all for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?